Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hey again .. It's Miss Darth Maul time!

So I haven't posted in a very long time. Would you like to see what has taken up all my time?

This......
Sexy Darth Maul Lady


I have been doing a lot of sewing, sculpting and body make up investigation.
I even did some Light Saber practice with a juggling teacher!

This make up takes about 1.5 hours to put on and even longer to take off!

I cut and styled a wig I bought off ebay then sculpted the horns from sculpy and painted them.
I then sewed them into the wig. (that was the most annoying part)



Thrawn and Darth Maul!
 The great thing about wearing an awesome costume is you get to meet other people wearing great costumes.

Miss Darth Maul vs Assassins Creed!


So a lot of my time has been taken up by costuming but also by moving house and relationships and changing jobs and all that stuff! I may post a bit about it later but soon I will be posting more costumes :)

Hope you are all good!


No comments: