Wednesday, September 7, 2011

EXCITED!!! Morbid the Merrier announce Halloween scents!

Hey lovely people!

After my Morbid the Merrier post yesterday I was so excited to see that today Lysa has announced the Halloween range for this year.

I am so getting them all!!!!

They should be in the shop tomorrow.

GEIST PERFUMES:

Wraith - wispy purple flowers, creamy vanilla, 3 pale musks, and sweet lemon tea.

Diablo - The devil, indeed! Fiery cinnamon paired with blood red roses and incense

Goblin - A juicy, sweet caramel apple.......with a wormy center.

Fiend - Buttery, spicy pumpkin cookies, layered over black, wet wood

HALLOWEEN LIMITED EDITIONS:

Quoth the Raven - Fruit orchards, a sharp spike of clove, and the remnants of chimney smoke on dirty wings.

Thorn - Church incense, candle wax, and red animalistic musk

Romero - A wreath of funeral flowers, leather seats, vetiver, and mahogany.

Little Drop of Poison - Dragon's blood, plump dark berries and red wine barely conceal a rich, resinous and very poisonous base.

We All Float Down Here - Lemon drops, raspberry hard candy, bubble gum, gutter water, and the fleeting smell of a red balloon.

Which ones do you like?

4 comments:

Brian Kelly said...

I'm ex cited

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I think I'd love Wraith, Quoth the Raven, Thotn, and Little Drop of Poison. Diablo sounds nice too except I don't think I'd like the cinnamon.

Lycanthropica said...

I just want them all out of principal hahhaha

Lycanthropica said...

Heh, I got an order in the mail today and then ordered all the halloween ones today as well XD